Yay Friday!! Also, HOLY PAGE VIEWS

Let's start with me thanking everyone that's read my crazy, boring little blog today! Thank you!  Today I received 180 pageviews, that's the most I've ever received in one day since I started blogging. Thank you for reading! I hope my dull little life is interesting to others. It feels like a slog to me most days. Not today though, never on a Friday. 

It's it funny how days have personalities? For me Mondays tend to be gloomy and frustrating, Tuesdays are busy both at work and at home and I'm frazzled by the end, Wednesdays are generally good, Thursdays go by in a forgettable blur and then lovely Friday comes along. It's almost impossible for me to have a bad day on Friday even if I know the weekend is going to be full and busy. Knowing I can sleep a bit later and that I don't have to go to work makes my blood pressure go down. Does anyone else's week have a rhythm like that or is it just me?

So, what's gone on since I last blogged?  After a ton of thought, I joined the Y and signed myself up for the water aerobics classes three times a week. I'm thinking of throwing in a Sunday Yoga class when I can too. I am NOT going to say this is the year I commit to losing weight and getting fit and skinny and all that jazz. It's just not going to happen at this point. I'm heavy, I pretty much always have been and I probably always will be but that is no reason for me to be a couch potato. I can still be active and more healthy. Would I love to lose the weight and be a size 2 like my sisters? Well, sure who wouldn't? Am I going to be miserable because that will never happen? Nope. My frame isn't built for a size 2, I have wide childbearing hips and boobs. They are gorgeous and have classic supermodel frames. I, do not.  However,  I would like to be able to jog a mile without feeling like my lungs are collapsing and there is no reason for my tummy and legs to be as flabby as they are. I can tone up more than a little. So that's my focus and that's what I'll be happy with. Classes start Monday (something to make it less gloomy) and I can't wait!  After a few weeks of steady exercise I'll adjust my diet a little to be less carb, more protein/veggies. One step at a time.  

Before I could talk to P about how sexually frustrated I'm feeling lately he actually said that he missed me in all ways and was really tired of never having time for each other. I told him I felt the same way (I do!) and then I felt incredibly shallow for focusing only on the lack of sex. He's not a walking dildo (although I do occasionally call him my living sex toy in the most loving way possible) and I really shouldn't have been thinking about him like that. I do miss all of him and I don't plan on asking to open up the relationship to others, it seems like a cruel thing to do at this point. We've blocked off Sunday afternoon as dedicated hang out time. I'm sure whatever we do will be great, even if it's just going to watch a movie or flopping in bed to watch junk TV (ok, if that's what we do I'll probably sit next to him and read instead.) I'm really looking forward to whatever we do but I'm not gonna lie,  I'm hoping for some kinky fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict