Whoo hoo Day 3 Done!

I've exercised 3 days in a row!! I know that for most this is nothing but for me it's awesome!! Especially since I basically took a year off from any form of actual exercise. I'm sore but in a good way, I'm tired but in a way that makes sleep delicious and not just something I "should" do. 

Ri came to visit tonight, 24 hours after antibiotics and he's looking and feeling like a million times better. He's still got a cough, which is expected, but at least he feels better. I know the feeling well, I used to have bronchitis every winter. Asthma + cold season = very sick Catie. I love that he's feeling better, joking around and eating again :-) 

Now if only P would start getting better. Goodness knows I love the man but his cough is keeping us all up at night. Nyquil didn't touch it last night.  Time to start nagging him to see a doctor. Chances are his cold is now bronchitis too. :-(    Joy.

Comments

  1. good for you for getting into an exercise routine! Urgh, coughs that won't go aware are the worst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I exercised 4 out of 7 days this week, very exciting for a couch potato like me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict