I DID IT!!!

I survived my first day back at work, stuck to my diet all day AND I went to Water Aerobics tonight. Amazingly I made it through the whole 45 minute class. I know I shouldn't be surprised, its not like I lay around like a lump all the time. I'm fairly faithful to the treadmill but that's really just working my legs and getting a little bit of aerobics in. This water aerobics class works every part of your body so I'm definitely feeling my abs, sides and lower back right now. I grabbed a couple Aleeve so I'll be fine in a few minutes. I would sorta like to curl up and go to sleep now but I'd like to talk to Orion first and he's not out of work until 10.

I started watching 11-22-63 and I can't decide if I love it or hate it, I loved the first episode but this second one is pretty hard to swallow. It is very definitely a Stephen King story. Generally that's a good thing, I love King's writing style and wish I had even a drop of his imagination but this show is freaking me out. I guess that's what he was going for so YAY him!

I'm going to start writing a Whatever Wednesday tomorrow, I swear. Leave a comment or shoot me an email if you have any suggestions. I'm leaning towards Em play raping Jake but we'll see.

Night all :-)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict