Le Sigh...Work Tomorrow

I can't believe how quickly this vacation week went. I didn't do as much as I had hoped to honestly and I definitely didn't stick to my diet. It's easier to stick to it while I'm at work. I have no idea why but I do. So right after I finish this post i'm going to go pack my 5 carb lunch and snacks for tomorrow. I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting that I've put some of the weight I lost over the last month back on. I don't think all of it, but some and that is not the direction that I want to go in. I haven't exercised at all other than general running around. I've been watching "My 600-lb Life" this weekend and it both scares and inspires me. I've noticed that all the patients end up on high protein, low carb diets which is what I know works for me. I'm also going to go to water aerobics tomorrow and start back on the treadmill tonight. Not fun but needed.

I need to think of a good Whatever Wednesday idea for this week. Should I have Em turn the tables on Jake? Hmmm...


This is my "help tomorrow is Monday" face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict