T.G.I.F.

This week ended up being a rough one. The day after my last post I came down with a lousy cold complete with fever, body aches, exhaustion, cough and stuffy nose. Everyone that knows me knows that I can't stand having a stuffy nose. CAN'T. STAND. IT. I use nasal spray (like Afrin) on a daily basis just to keep my nose extra clear. When I have a cold the spray doesn't really help and neither do the decongestants in the liquid cold medicine I've been taking for the rest of the symptoms. I hate breathing through my mouth and have trouble sleeping when I have to so between the cold and lack of sleep it's been a fairly crappy week.

I felt like I did nothing but chase my own tail all week at work, training a new person and wrestling with unusual requests. P ended up working overtime every day this week getting home around 3am, accidentally waking me (not hard considering...) I hate not seeing him at all and when I talk to him I can tell that he's exhausted. 12 hour days will do that to you. It looks like he'll be working OT for the next few weeks, including on weekends, which sucks because i'm going to miss the guy.

oh well, i'm going to head to the basement for a nap. T is suddenly became terrified of sleeping in her much wanted basement bedroom a couple weeks ago. She's been bunking on the floor of her sisters' room for a couple weeks now. Her sister got sick of her tonight and booted her out so I told her that I would sleep down on the couch tonight, just so she's not alone for tonight. You'd think that at 14 she'd be able to sleep through the night, even if there are noises. Of course, you'd probably think a 17 year old should be able to sleep without night lights but you'd be wrong!!!

Here's to some night time cold meds and a couch to myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict