So Weekly Posts Work

So it looks like I can only manage weekly postings. Aside from fighting a horrible cold all week it wasn't a bad week. Work was busy, we had a plan for dinners for the week so it was easy (if tiring) to come home and put dinner together quick. I haven't seen P all week because he's been working crazy hours and the cold has been making me extra tired. I hope to see him at some point this weekend.

I should really consider making some dinner tonight, but it looks like the rest of them are headed out for Thai food so maybe I won't bother, I'm not really a fan of Thai so I'm probably going have a sandwich for dinner. I hope to come up with a sexy story sometime this weekend so hopefully you'll hear from me again before next weekend :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict