Punished?

Emily tossed and turned in bed bored, insomnia striking again. 2:00 am Jake wasn't home from work yet and she couldn't settle down to sleep again. She had wanted to be asleep when Jake came home, she knew he would be exhausted and would just want to sleep as soon as he could. If she was awake tossing and turning he wouldn't be able to sleep either. She had been having trouble sleeping for the past week so and so he hadn't been sleeping either. He had told her to take a sleeping pill when he called earlier but she ignored him. Jake walked in just as she was getting up to get a pill, she quickly decided against going for one and just smiled at him as he came into the room, he was already undressed "Still up baby?" he asked her. "I am." she sighed as he eased into bed next to her and pulled her into his arms. She reached up and bopped his nose lightly. "What was that?" Jake asked slightly annoyed. Emily giggled, tired and punchy "It was a boop, I told you I was going to boop you when you got home." "I think I remember saying I didn't want you to do that."Jake answered as Emily giggled and bopped his nose again.

"You're gonna get it now." Jake said pulling her closer. "I am?" Emily answered with a giggle that lasted the split second that it took for Jake to smack her pussy hard. "Ow, hon!" Emily cried out, her free hand moving to cover her pussy. Jake quickly pinned her free hand down and was careful to keep other hand trapped against him. "I was only teasing, please don't spank me!" Emily whined. Instead of the pussy spanking she was expecting he started slowly teasing her, playing with her clit and gently biting her neck. A few minutes later she was moaning and begging to be fucked. Jake released her pinned hand but stopped her when she reached for him. "Play with yourself until you cum." he ordered. Emily didn't move. "What?" she whispered. "You heard me, you are going to lay there and make yourself cum and I am going to watch you."

Jake knew what her response would be, Emily was painfully shy when it came to masturbation. But punishments weren't meant to be comfortable and he would love unwind by watching her put on a show for him.  "I can't...I" Emily stammered.  Jake took her chin and forced her to look at him then gave her a gentle kiss "You need to stop whining right now. You were naughty and this is how you are going to be punished. So put your hand on your pussy and start playing with yourself." "But..Jake I" Emily started again Jake cut her off again "Were you a bad girl, Emily? You did something I told you not to twice." She nodded slowly "Do you get punished when you misbehave?" She nodded again. "Do you get to pick how you're punished?" he asked "No, but I usually get a spanking or sent to the corner."  "I don't think you'll learn from a spanking this time, I think you need to be a little embarrassed to learn this lesson.  Now, what did I tell you to do?" "You told me to play with myself." she answered. "Good girl, now why aren't you doing as your told? Do you need some incentive?" he asked his voice slightly menacing....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict