Oh You Poor Neglected Blog!

It's been boringly busy lately if that makes any sense at all. It seems like my days are eaten away by work, cooking, cleaning and errands and more errands. At least all the Christmas stuff is done. All I need to do is grab a restaurant gift card for my parents and I'll be done. P & H booked a time share for the six of us to go away for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to that, we're planning on sushi for Christmas dinner and lounging by the indoor pool during the day. Not sure what we're doing for New Years. We usually host P's family and last year my parents came too. I'm honestly not sure if we're going to host again this year (which I would be fine with) because we had everyone over for Thanksgiving. I'll ask P what he would like to do the next time I see him. Right after the holidays Orion and I leave on our first cruise ever. I think we had picked out our shore excursion but I just went and read some recent reviews and they were not good. One was absolutely terrifying. So I don't think I want to do that anymore...sigh. Orion has Friday off so I'm going to make him go over other options. There are like a million other options, hopefully we'll find something else on Friday when he's here. 

I hope I like this cruise thing, I'm starting to get nervous about it. If anyone has been on one please tell me all about it in comments!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict