I Feel Like Writing...

I feel like actually writing. Not blogging, but actually writing words with pen and paper. I have a strange love affair with pens and paper. I have horrible handwriting but I love to write. I sometimes I wish I had friends to write letters to. I wonder if there is a website that hooks people up with pen pals? Probably, right? The internet has everything. I think I'm feeling like writing letters because I've been reading the Jefferson Tayte series. Jefferson (goes by J.T.) is a genealogist and 99% of his research is done by looking at old handwritten records and family documents, like letters, bibles, etc. The books are exciting and the history is romantic and they make the point that as people turn more and more to electronic communication we lose valuable, tangible connections to the past. That thought makes me sad but it's true. 

On a different note I'm completely exhausted. I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep a night all week and I think it's finally catching up with me. I was just dozing off in this chair a few minutes ago. I would head to bed now but I asked P if he wanted to play tonight and he said yes. I'll feel bad now if we don't. There isn't anything stopping me from getting ready for bed at least, I think I'll do that. If i'm asleep when he gets home he can wake me if he wants :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict