Two Days In a Row!

For the second day in a row I've gone to work, dieted and exercised. Ok, fine the going to work part isn't at all surprising, I've got a really good attendance record at work. As crazy as my job drives me (crazy is putting it mildly, although I handle the stress better than others) I know I need it so I suck it up and try not to let it get to me. The point is I have had two really positive days. Before you ask, no I haven't weighed myself. I'm going to wait until Friday at the earliest. Monday would be best but we all know I suck at dieting on weekends.

 Im typing this post on my Kindle, not having a full keyboard is slowing me down quite a bit but I'm appreciating the flexibility of posting while laying in bed. All this exercise is making me tired, what can I say?

I haven't written a word of tomorrow's Whatever Wednesday. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to write about but finding time to get it down is challenging this week. I keep using the time I would spend writing looking and applying for jobs. I'll try to have something up by midnight tomorrow night though.

Until then....

Night all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict