Vacation is OVER?!?!

Where did the past week go?? I'm dreading work on Monday, it would be weird if I wasn't though, right?  I wish I had more than one call in response to my resume but one call is better than the 0 calls I had before.

Today I took all three of the kids to Mystic Aquarium, we go fairly frequently and somehow we always have fun. I'm not sure why maybe because we go so often we don't feel the pressure to "see it all, right now!" and spend as much time as we want at our favorite exhibits. I love taking pictures (I'm not good at it but I love doing it) and I love the water-creatures so time at the aquarium with my camera is always fun.

Now I will torture all of you with a few of my favorite shots from today :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict