Oh No...It's Thursday!!

I can't believe that my week off is almost over. I have to be honest, it was a terrible diet week. I think I put all the weight I lost back on. Part of me has some major guilt about that but another part says f-it I'm on vacation. Terrible attitude I know. All I can do is try again and again. I had a great breakfast and a horrible lunch. But I did run around Capron Zoo with Orion & B. It was fun.

Capron is a tiny zoo but the animals and enclosures are beautiful. The Water Monitor was my favorite, he was huge (I had no idea they could be that big) and had such a personality. We made it into his habitat just in time for his lunch of chicken legs and boy did he know that it was LUNCH TIME! So cute. I mean look at this fella!! The Porcupine and lions were adorable too. Heck, I loved all the animals.

Hello, welcome to my enclosure
LUNCH!!!
See how I ate that chicken? ;-)


After the zoo we stopped at home to pick up T and then we went out to lunch (who was trying to be good?? Not me, right?)

Tomorrow, back to the Beach!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict