Whatever Monday - Continued

I think this is my worst erotic post ever...I can't even finish it really. Mostly because I can't really picture this situation. 

Emily leaned forward and kissed Jake, sucking his lower lip into her mouth to nibble while Sandra undid his belt and button. Jake groaned and sank into the couch as Sandra pulled his pants off and stroked him, he was already hard. "Em, look at this.." she said gesturing to his erection. Emily broke the kiss off to look. "Jake! I'm shocked!" Emily scolded "How dare you get hard for Sandra right in front of me!!' Sandra was kneeling between his legs now lightly running one finger up and down the length of his cock. She looked at Emily, "Should I punish him?" she asked.  "No, please..." Jake started he was cut off when Emily suddenly pulled his head back by the hair. "She didn't ask you, Jake." she said. She nodded at Sandra "I think you should..." Jake moaned and tried to sit up but Emily pulled him back down as Sandra slapped Jake's inner thighs making him jump. "Bad boy.." Sandra murmured returning to lightly teasing his still hard cock. "It's such a shame to let a hard on like this one go to waste, Em."  Emily nodded giving Jakes head a little shake "I think so too." Emily said reaching down and grabbing him firmly. She pointed the tip of his cock towards Sandra's mouth and raised her eyebrows offering it to her. Sandra licked around the tip then let Emily feed his cock to her a little at a time making Jake shake and moan "Oh god...please..." he looked at Emily who kissed him while Sandra blew him. After a few, oh so short minutes Emily stopped Sandra. "What was that about letting a hard on go to waste?" she asked winking. "I think you should enjoy it..."  Sandra smiled "I think I would like that.." Jake shook his head "No please" he said looking at Emily, "Please don't let her.."  Emily forced Jake to his feet "You'll fuck her, and you'll make her cum. Understand?" She asked slapping his ass. Jake nodded. "Good." Emily answered slapping him again. Sandra was bent over the couch her hips swaying back and fourth. Emily sat on the couch facing her and motioned to Jake. "Well, get started." she ordered. "I want a show..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict