Hello ChromeBook

What should I name this little fella? I like it far more than I thought I would, sure it's entirely web based but know what? That's fine by me because what I'll be using it for the most is the web. The screen is bigger than I was expecting considering it's overall small size. I haven't used the touch screen feature much yet but I'm sure it will be great for watching netflix or hulu or something. The specs say I should get at least 10 hours of work time from the battery and I forget how much standby time exactly but it's a ton. I like that its fairly sturdy looking too. Like I could drop it on the ground and it would still be ok. Not that I plan on testing that because like I said, I like this fella. Maybe that's what it's name is: Fella. So now we all know who I'm referring to when I say Fella.

Okay, okay, I'll stop reviewing my laptop now. In other news, P is sad because he did the math and we just can't afford the super duper fancy car. The car he wants is just like his current car only 2 years newer and something about a 50th anniversary edition. He's seemed bummed in general since. Which sorta sucks in general because I want him to be happy and stuff. Maybe working 12 hours Monday - Thursday over the past couple months isn't helping either. Work has been rough this week so my mood hasn't been great either. The weekend should be good though we don't have any plans yet so with any luck we'll get to relax and maybe have sex or something...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict