Exercise ... ouch

As expected after not exercising for almost a year I was sore today. Not sore enough for me to needs to take any ibuprofen or slow me down. I even did a mile on the treadmill tonight and worked up a little bit of a sweat. And as an added bonus, I slept great last night!!  I'm looking forward to going back to water aerobics tomorrow. 

Ri went to the doctor today, my poor (grown up) kiddo has bronchitis :-(   I'm really glad that he went, I know he hates doctors but I love that after a couple days on antibiotics he'll be back to his old self! I really hate it when he's sick. I know, I know all moms hate when their kids are sick. I also know that he's nearly 21 and not a baby. I just don't care, he'll always be my one and only baby! 

I just talked to P, he still sounds like a Nyquil commercial. I sorta wish he would go get checked out too. We jokingly call P Wolverine because he heals from being sick/hurt faster than anyone I know. He's been sick for about 7 days now, if it was anyone else I wouldn't be concerned but this is not like him at all. Plus he was around Ri, if they have the same bug....sigh lets not go there. Knock on wood, I'm still healthy. NO idea how I haven't caught this bug yet, I'm usually the first one sick. 

Thanks for reading this quickie post, it was more to keep me honest about exercising more than anything. 

Night!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict