What a Strange Thursday

Work was insane, I mean really insane. Everything I touched was just wrong. I wasn't even grouchy and easily annoyed today things were truly just all wrong. On the bright side I did learn a new thing or two, yay professional development? 

Know what else is all wrong? Snow in March. Know what we're expecting tonight and tomorrow? Snow. Between 3-6 inches of it. Shoot me. I seriously can't stand it. Winter has to go away because I'm tired of being cold. At least I can work from home tomorrow? I guess that's a good thing. Or not considering how crazy today was. 

Tonight has been fairly chaotic, dinner and Ri came over to visit. I also made some chocolate peanut butter cheesecake cupcakes, I hope they are good. H liked the one she had. which I guess is good too. 

Turns out P does not have to work Saturday, I guess it's good that I didn't actually make plans for the day. Although, now I sorta want to...

I need a nap but I also need to put away my laundry. I guess I should get off the internet now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict