What is Wrong With Me?

Everything is annoying the fuck out of me today. 

Examples: 

I always drive to work, yesterday H said she was going to drive in today. This morning she couldn't find her keys. I was completely annoyed that I had to drive to work (something I literally do every weekday without a second thought.) 

I didn't care about work at all. But poorly written requests received fairly scathing emailed replies from me asking the requester to explain themselves. Usually I wing it, I'm actually pretty good a figuring out what they need done. Not.Today. 

didn't care if anyone liked or ate the dinner I chose to make. But if they hadn't eaten it I would have wanted to kill them  (luckily, they all ate and enjoyed it.) 

I didn't care that T really, really, really wanted chocolate donuts for dessert.  This one annoyed me in several ways:  

  • The kid has a one track mind and can't let ANYTHING that gets on that track go ever. 
  • Instead of dropping it when told that we didn't have any donuts (seriously, when do we ever just have donuts laying around the house?) she asked her sister to take her out for some.
  • When her sister said no she proceeded to pout then decide that some other method of chocolate consumption was needed so she's is making brownies. 
  • Why must she eat so much chocolate? It's not a food group but she manages to eat it at every meal. Chocolate cereal for breakfast, m&ms with lunch and don't forget dessert. Required eating and must be chocolate or it's not dessert. 
I didn't care that I had to do laundry tonight. But carrying to basket downstairs made me want to cry. I hate doing laundry. 

I generally don't ask for help in the kitchen ever, I don't need it. But H sitting on the phone chatting with a friend without even offering to help while I was prepping and cooking was slightly annoying. When she left the kitchen to do god knows what only to come back when I said dinner was ready to eat, I was slightly more annoyed. When I realized that she was leaving immediately after eating (school thing for T) leaving me to do the clean up too, yup I was completely annoyed.

I know the P is going to call later. What's annoying about that? It will be after he calls H because it's always after he calls H. Also, when I talk to him I'll remember that he's working Saturday so I won't really see him and that he's going out with friends Sunday oh and we haven't had sex in like a month. Fuck it, doesn't bother him enough to not volunteer for Saturday OT, I'm not going to let it bother me. I'm actually sorta glad he's going out with friends Sunday, he hardly ever does stuff like that and I think he needs to more. I just need to figure out something to do on my own Saturday that doesn't involve someone to fuck because fidelity or something...  

And now I'm writing, which I usually enjoy but tonight I'm finding slightly annoying.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict