Where Did Saturday Go??

I just looked at the clock and it's 10:45pm.


WTF?Where did Saturday go? 

Don't get me wrong, sleeping until 10 and having morning sex was great but the rest of the day got eaten by the errands monster. Luckily P and I were pretty organized and had lists and stuff so we know everything got done including homemade chicken fingers and potato chips for dinner. I'll be turning the leftover chicken fingers into chicken parm tomorrow. Yay 2 for 1 dinner! I need to bake another loaf of regular bread tomorrow too. I'll start it right after breakfast, which I hope will be around 11.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday, we have the meal planned and the turkey was purchased today (it's thawing now.) I'll bake cookies during the week and throw together a fruit tray Wednesday night.

Less than 2 months until Ri and I head off to our cruise, I feel like I should be more excited about that. Hopefully as the day comes closer I will be.

Oh well, I guess I'm off to bed. What are the odds P will feel like bedtime sex too?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict