NoBloPoMo #8

I'm behind but the prompt for me today is:

What's the dumbest thing you and a partner have ever fought about?

                                                                  TELEVISION
We fight over television way too much. I can safely say that all our "I have to get out of this relationship" fights have been started by TV.  It's probably a good thing because all the fights have shown deeper problems in our relationship. Problems that we are sorta working on. He's done things to make sure those situations don't happen again and I have decided to ignore as much of the crap that annoys me as I can. So far, so good but we'll see how it goes. I love them and I'd like to think that i'm in this for the long haul but I'm too old to fight about stupid crap.  Like television and bratty daughters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict