NaBloPoMo Prompt #2



Day 2!!


Prompt: If you could be completely honest with no regrets, what would you say and to whom?

Ooooh boy, this is a good one. I have more than a few things I'd love to say to people but don't because there would probably be fights and regrets seconds after I said them. Honestly none of them are very nice and I'm going to come off as a complete bitch in this post. Please keep in mind that these are only thoughts that I keep in my head. I've never (and probably never will) actually say any of them out loud because I'm not a bitch. Ok, fine, I might sort of be a bitch but I am great at self censoring and that has to count for something.


To O: Please pick a career path, grocery store stocker isn't something you can do forever. Don't be a Republican. Don't listen to them, stop being open to their point of view. Stop loving all things deadly. Guns suck, even antique ones. I thought I was a better mom....


To the co-worker that sits to my left: Please stop talking about your 5 year old's assorted illnesses, rashes and cold sores. I don't need to know that a 5 year old has mouth herpes. Also, I don't care that he hates kindergarten and soccer. Actually, just stop talking about your kid. I'm sure he's lovely, I just don't care.


To P: Why her? Was her ass really so perfect 20ish years ago that it made you want to stop playing the field? Did personality mean nothing to you then or was she nicer or...? What am I missing here? And where do I fit here? Because I'm not sure right now.


To B: I really don't think you have actual Anxiety. Anxiety is a medical condition that prevents people from living their lives. It's debilitating and terrible. Throwing Anxiety around as an excuse for forgetting things or crappy behavior is an awful thing to do. I think you have a serious case of spoiled brat and "I'm a teenager so everything is dramatic" combined. That's not Anxiety, you do not have actual problems. You need to get over yourself, things are not always going to go your way and that's actually normal. You might a bit shy but who isn't? Get over it. Ask that person you like out or someone else will and when they do, you're not allowed to cry about it.


To T: There is life outside your head and iPad, please join us.


To A: Why on earth did we stay together so long? WTF was wrong with us - with me really. I almost wish we never started dating. Except if we hadn't there wouldn't be O. I guess he makes it worth it. But Jesus we were dumb fucks. Also, it sorta sucks that you're like super dad to your new baby but more of an uncle to O. I get that we were young but you could have tried a little harder.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict