NaBloPoMO - Day 3

Whoo hooo 3 days in a row!

Prompt:  What fall shows should totally be cancelled already?  

Oh dear...this is going to be a short post. I haven't watched any new fall shows. I've watched new episodes of Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons, Last Week Tonight and Transparent. But no new shows really. Oh wait, hold on there was one after on after The Simpsons a couple weeks ago called Son of Zorn, maybe? I only watched the first 10 minutes and it sucked. So that's my vote Son of Zorn is the show that should die. I'm sure there are quite a few others too but that's the only one I actually saw and know about. 

I've been thinking of watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. I know it was a huge hit but I was never really interested in it while it was on the air. For some reason it's come up in conversation a few times this week so I thought I would watch the first couple episodes to see what the hype is about. I've also been thinking about giving American Horror Story another try. I loved the first season (I watched all of it in about a week) didn't make it through the second season (I couldn't get into the asylum theme.) The third season might be better though so I guess I could give that a try too. Or I could skip TV and read more or sleep. Sleep is good. I've started to limit my TV watching on weeknights. I'll watch if I'm on the treadmill to help pass the time and to distract myself from the fact that I'm exercising (ew) but otherwise TV is going to have to wait until the weekends because it's become a huge waste of time. I never really watched it before I moved here because it wasn't really worth it. My parents have 1 TV in the whole house, a small 22 inch flat screen without cable or satellite. We would watch the news then all wander off to do other stuff. There are TVs all over this house plus the streaming services I buy are all available on my tablet, phone and computer. It's everywhere, it's everywhere and I'm getting sucked innnnnn!!!!!! So time to put a stop to that. If I really want to watch something on a weeknight I'll have to do it from the treadmill, which means I'll get some exercise in, win-win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict