Whatever Wednesday Pt. 2

Emily pulled her nipped from Jake's mouth, pinned his head against the bed and kissed him slowly. Sucking his lower lip into her mouth and gently nibbling it. Jake closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her without thinking, settling in to enjoy the kiss but Emily pulled away. "I don't remember saying you could move your arms." she said she stood between his legs holding the spoon. Jake quickly put his hands back over his head. "Did I say you could, Jake?" she asked him. "No, Miss, I'm sorry..." Jake started.  Without another word Emily smacked his inner thighs with the spoon. She watched his body flinch, his hard cock bounce. He nearly moved his hands again to defend himself but managed to hold back. He made a hissing sound to keep from crying out. It took a few seconds for him to realize that Em had stopped and was now gently stroking his slapped legs. Her hands coming tantalizingly close to his cock and balls. Teasingly close. "If only she would stroke a little further up.." He thought.
"I don't want to have to do that again" she said "but if you can't do what I tell you to, I will. Do you understand?"
"Yes, Miss. Thank you"
Emily smiled, "I think you should thank me every time you're punished tonight. Lets hope that's not too often." she said as she ran her fingers lightly over his balls then tightly gripped his cock making him inhale sharply then whimper. "I plan on using you several times tonight. You are not allowed to cum until I say so. If you get too close you will tell me and I will make sure you do not finish." Jake winced a little thinking of ways she could stop him from coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict