Motivation: It's Obviously Not My Thing. Also I Have Discovered AirBnB

I've had zero desire to move since we got back from NH. I had been pretty good about the whole diet/exercise thing for a few weeks. Then I mostly fell off the diet wagon, I'm still making better food choices just allowing myself more. But I was really sticking to the exercise. Walking at lunch and then walking the dogs after work followed by either a mile on the treadmill or water aerobics class. I was feeling mostly good, aside from the searing foot/ankle pain. I need to get back in the saddle but I'm just not feeling it. Mostly I'm just feeling tired lately. I wake up tired, I have some coffee and feel better then by the time I get home from work I'm tired again. I've still walked the dogs every day but only because they love their walk not because I have any motivation to move. It's 9:30pm right now and I still haven't made my lunch for tomorrow. I need to get up and do that. I put my step tracker/watch on it's charger when I got home from work, I'm hoping it gives me some motivation tomorrow. Wish me luck :-)

I've been hearing about AirBnB for years but I just started looking at it this week. Lousy timing on my part because I only have one vacation day left for the year. I've been looking at condo's in either Ogunquit or Lincoln for a quick adults only weekend sometime in September or October. But there doesn't seem to be anything available in the actual towns either month. The site offers me surrounding areas (some into Maine) but nothing where I really want to be. I love the idea of Airbnb and I would much rather pay a person over a hotel chain for a place to say for the weekend but if I can't get close to where we'd want to stay it's not worth it. 

Anyone have any AirBnB tips for me? I've been reading reviews for all properties that catch my eye but they all seem strangely positive. Has anyone had any bad AirBnB experiences?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict