New (Sex) Toys!!!

So I was feeling bored Friday, with everything really. Bored (and annoyed) with work, bored at home. So I did what any reasonable person does: I went online and did some sex toy shopping. But what did I want?

All the women I know have a favorite toy, the dildo that hits all the right spots. The vibrator that sends them straight to heaven, that scary thing that looks like a tongue. It suddenly hit me that I didn't have any toys of my own anymore really. This is not to say that I there weren't any toys here. There are toys aplenty, but most of them predate me and consist of the dildo/butt plug variety. Don't get me wrong, I love being penetrated as much as the next girl (maybe even a little more than her, but hey not a contest) I've just always preferred to have a live human to do that penetrating for me. Dildos just aren't my thing. I've tried a bunch and some are very nice, but none have been able to compete with a real live dick for me. Maybe I've been lucky with partners over the years? Whatever the reason, I prefer P and his perfectly curved member, 10 great fingers and very nice tongue. Since he has all the bases covered in the penetration department and we seem to have a stockpile (if needed) dildos were out.

Vibrators
Vibrators are the best thing on the planet for a lot of women. Once upon a time I had a magic bullet inside a what looked like a spikey silicone egg. It was the one vibrator that I actually liked, it did incredible things for me but there was a small problem...it was small and not meant for penetration. Please see my above comment about liking penetration maybe just a little more than the next girl. I mean, I can climax with just clitoral stimulation but it takes forever and I find it to be far less satisfying. I guess I could have used the bullet on my clit with one hand and a dildo internally with my other hand but that would take a ton of coordination that I don't have. Even if I was that coordinated, I'd be too focused on keeping both toys in play to enjoy myself. So as awesome as the bullet was, I ended up just using my fingers most of the time. I found it in the bottom of my underwear drawer when I was packing to move here and thew it away. It was covered in lint and I had sorta forgotten about it anyway. At one point in time I had a vibrator that looked sort of like a butterfly with a giant dick. The idea was that the giant dick would penetrate you and the "wings" would tease your clit. In theory, perfect but I'm obviously shaped wrong or something because the wings didn't touch any of the right spots. And like I've mentioned before, I like having sex with actual people. It seemed pointless to look for something I wasn't really interested in.

So what was I interested in? I think everyone can tell from my Whatever Wednesday posts that P and I enjoy dominance/submission and some light S&M (we're both switches, which helps keep things interesting too.)We have a few toys that lean things in that direction, handcuffs, a wooden spoon,  a crop, a small flogger, bondage tape, a yard stick. All fun things but I was looking for something new. A few months ago I bought a set of starter nipple clamps, P & I loved the way they looked on me and I liked the light pressure they put on my nipples when they stayed on. Like I said, they were a starter set, I wasn't sure how I was going to like them at all when I bought them. Since the starter set was defiantly something I enjoyed I decided I wanted a better set. I've also wanted a paddle for a while. Nothing crazy like a frat paddle or anything but I felt like a paddle would be a fun thing to have in the toy box.

The paddle was easy to find. It's a simple black leather paddle on one end and a rubber flogger on the other. Like any spanking tool how you use it will determine how it feels. I'm looking forward to using it this weekend.

Now, picking new nipple clamps turned out to be more of a challenge than I was expecting. There are a million different kinds. Different shapes, styles, clamping mechanisms. I ended up reading a bunch of reviews and going with a set of Japanese Clover Clamps. I love them! (I also sorta hate them.) They are tight, really tight with hard rubber nubs that "bite" into whatever part of your body that you have attached them to. The best (or worst) part about them though? The way they are made tugging on the chain makes them pinch and bite you harder (where other kinds simply come off.) When P first put them on me all I could think was "ow, tight, really tight..ow ow ow." One tug on the chain took my breath away. These babies are effective, I enjoy that ow, seek it out really. These clamps made my knees weak and it made me want to please P. He loved that tiny tugs (even just the threat of a tug towards the end) had me whimpering and compliant (ok, fine we both loved that.) The sex was fantastic. Best we've had in quite a while. Then he took them off. None of the reviews I had read mentioned that taking them off hurt as much as putting them on. Oh my goodness my poor nipples were so sore and they had tiny teeth marks from the rubber nubs. I think most normal people would think that painful, abused nipples as a bad thing. But I'm sort of a sicko  and I loved how sore I still was for most of the day today. Honestly I've been semi-aroused all day between the sore nipples and thinking about P putting the clamps back on me before...using me again. Too bad I probably won't see him again until the weekend (darn you 2nd shift!!) I had thought about putting them on and playing with myself tonight but P put them away somewhere so I guess I'll just have to wait for him to pull them back out.

Much Love

Catie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict