Sigh, No Whatever Wednesday :-(

Sorry friends, I just didn't have time to think of a fun sexy story today. Work was crazy and my son had the night off so I decided to spend the time having dinner and hanging out with him. I should have skipped dinner, two days in a row I've killed my diet with carb-rich but delicious dinners. I know 2 dinners shouldn't make me feel like a failure but they do. It doesn't help that I didn't get my butt to water aerobics or the treadmill tonight either (at least I did hit the treadmill last night.) It's 2 meals and one lazy day, Not the end of the world as long as I get back on track tomorrow. Despite not exercising I'm exhausted so at least I'll sleep well tonight.

I did enjoy the time with Orion though, he cracks me up and we went over some plans for our upcoming trip to NH. Oh, I got to fight over politics with my mom on Facebook for a while too, always fun. Nothing major, she's a Sanders supporter that hasn't gotten over his loss yet. I've been for Hillary since...well 2008.

If I think of something tomorrow I will post Whatever Wednesday on Thursday. I don't have high hopes though, pretty sure the Smelly Temp is going to be back at my desk bright and early. :-(

Night all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict