Weekend Wrap Up

It was a pretty dull weekend around here, not that there is anything wrong with that. Saturday P and I  ran errands and did a bunch of Shopkicking. H went with a friend to Urban Sweat for active relaxation and massages. B and Orion volunteered at Lazicki's and T had her friend Tom over (they are ridiculously cute together and he's a seriously nice kid) they played a TON of Pokemon Go. Which is great because T generally never leaves the house without a fight even to play Pokemon Go with her sister. She's all for a long walk with Tom though.

Today Ri volunteered with the birds again then came by for a quick visit before heading to work. P and I went to my parents RV so P could work on the generator again (problem found this time and hopefully it's an easy fix.) Tom came back over for another round of Pokemon and whatever else it is he and T do. I made homemade pizza for dinner (which everyone liked-yay!) Now T and Tom are playing Halo 3 loudly in the living room and relaxing until Tom's dad comes to pick him up. They start school in a little over a week, I hope we can manage to squeeze in another day for him to visit before the craziness of the school year starts. Because they are seriously too cute together and he brings out the best in her.

P and I managed to squeeze in a quickie Saturday while all the kids & H were out of the house but I'm pretty sure that's all the sex we're going to have for the weekend considering it's now 8:00pm on Sunday and no additional attempts at screwing around have been made. Also, Fear the Zombies or whatever the stupid Walking Dead spinoff is called is on tonight so he and B will be glued to the TV. Disappointing but understandable? Ok not really understandable I put sex way above TV but I'm not everyone and we all get to set our own priorities, right?

I'm dreading work tomorrow. I hate my new seat, everyone around me is loud. At least I'll be alone on my side of the aisle tomorrow. H is working from home so I won't have to deal with desk bashing on my right. The one that sits on my left is on vacation until Thursday so I won't have to listen to her sing along with whatever she's listening to while bashing her poor keyboard like it's trying to escape. I'll just have to listen to the ones behind me complain about their kids, squats, partners, job, customers, etc.

Next weekend we head to Lincoln, NH. I'm looking forward to it. Here's hoping it's great family trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict