For Fucks Sake

Are we 12? You were out all day with your friends yesterday. I did the shopping, food prep, dinner making and evening rescue mission with P. I was not invited on your outing with your friends. A week ago I put my outing on the shared calendar, asking who else wanted to come. No replies. I live in the same house as you do, you could have even said something to me, like, in person. Now you want to come and are pouting because I didn't say yes right away?

Don't think I didn't hear you suggest to P that it was a "romantic date" with someone else because you weren't invited and I happened to buy a bottle of wine for the organizer, bringing a gift to your hosts isn't unusual, it's actually just manners. You were invited, P was invited,  it was on the calendar. I GOT ZERO REPLYS so told the organizer it was just me coming.

She is going to play the victim and  turn P against me. The countdown to being asked to leave the house has begun. This isn't a fight I'll even try to win, I love him but he was hers first.

There goes any actual fun I might have had today, welcome to the shit show that is my personal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict