Back to Work

First off, it's June 2nd and I'm COLD. Why is it only 48 degrees out tonight??  It is actually June, right?  Please tell me I didn't end up in a coma and miss the whole summer. If I did you can tell me, I promise I won't freak out too much. Tonight I'm thankful for my warm, cozy solo bed complete with sweet sleeping cat.

I love long weekends, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that a few times before.  They are definitely better than being at work -- especially today.  I was only out of the office for one business day and came in to over 100 emails in my inbox, plus documents that were received. Once I got through the emails and documents there were a ton of new requests that needed to be done. Sometimes I wonder what my co-workers do all day because I didn't stop once but before I left there were still 15 requests just sitting there. I took 12 of them. I'd say I was being greedy but really I'm just realistic.  I know co-worker 1 is out tomorrow and co-worker 2 does her own thing (not sure what because I don't think its what we were hired to do, but I'm not her manager so I don't care.)  One way or another those requests would be done by me, so why go nuts?  I assigned them to myself, tomorrow I'll struggle though and probably (somehow) get them all done. Let's hope I don't get a ton of new requests over the course of the day.  At least tomorrow is already Wednesday :-) the weekend is only 3 days away.

Speaking of weekends...I think I'll be coming home this weekend. I really didn't feel "at home" with P&H this past weekend. H pretty much said she didn't think I should move in last night in an off-handed, I didn't mean to say that, sort of way. Um, ok? The whole moving in thing was their idea and it seemed like a good idea at the time. The reality will probably suck. I'm really glad she said it last night and not a few weeks from now when I was moved in. So I guess things aren't good on that front. I'm going to let it go for now, things are fine where I am. Why move?

I've been eating crappy food and I'm sorta PMSy so less time with P&H might not be a bad thing.

Goals for this week:

1. Eat Better Food - I lose weight and feel more human both are good
2. Remember to pay the phone bill on time - I forgot it last month, eek!
3. Try not to let people get to me
4. Drop off the laundry.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict