Today Is The Day!

I'm all packed up and as of tonight I officially live with P&H.  I'm going to be honest, this is scary as hell.  Also, I have a ton of crap. who knew I had this much crap? So a bunch of stuff has been thrown away or donated, which is good. I also found a 2 unfinished quilt projects and 1 finished quilt that I somehow forgot about completely.  I knew I loved to sew but this is sort of ridiculous...at least we won't be cold this winter?

In other news, Orion has a job interview at Shaws market on Monday. My dad has worked for Shaws at least part time for 25 years and has said that Ri is pretty much guaranteed the position. I think he might be excited for Ri to start.   I'm actually sort of a nervous wreck about it, I mean my brain knows that he is old enough and smart enough to handle a job but my emotions are all over the place on this one. He was a baby just last week, wasn't he??  I wish him luck because I know he really wants a job (as he should at this point in his life, I started babysitting at 11 and have had a steady job ever since) and it will be good for him.  He's lead a sheltered life, he wants the freedom having a job will bring him and I don't blame him one bit.

Ok, time for a shower and then I'll put the last tote of my seemingly endless pile of crap into the car and then that's all she wrote folks, I'm officially moved in with my boyfriend and girlfriend....weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict