A Do Nothing Week

Just like the title says, I really didn't do anything but work and flop. I mean I wrote part of crappy, smutty story. I'm going to try and finish it this weekend. I'm going to try and upload some pictures that have been sitting on my camera for over a month before going to bed.

There are a bunch of things I should be doing:

I should be packing
I should be cleaning
I should be walking
I should be planning tomorrow's food so I can stick to my diet

But I'm not doing any of those things.

I'm watching X-Files
I'm day dreaming about a different job
I'm wishing I could lose more weight (an eternal wish for many of us I suppose)
I'm wishing it wasn't so muggy out
I'm day dreaming about here:


And still wondering how this guy makes animals fall in love with him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict