It's Friday!!!

TGIF PEOPLE.  This past week at work has been mind numbingly busy. I'm only complaining about that a little though because the only thing worse than being too busy at work is being board at work. But now I'm home and Orion came over. We're going to grab a couple pizzas and I'm going to make Holy Grail Cheesy gluten free breadsticks. They are so yummy and the whole thing is only about 10 carbs total. Plus H can eat them because they are corn and wheat free. I love recipes that fit all our diets.

Speaking of diets, I was super good yesterday and I exercised and this morning I had lost 2lbs. Awesome, that's 12 pounds down from the day I had surgery. Tonight...pizza and tomorrow I'll probably have some of my birthday cake...what diet? I'll be back up 5lbs by Monday I'm sure. Le Sigh.

Oh well, who needs to look good? Clearly not me, see below for proof. 

Off to the treadmill I go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict