She Did It - Really!!!

We all have that one friend that says they are going to write a book someday, right?  Guess What? MY FRIEND LENA REALLY DID WRITE HER BOOK!!! 




Actually she wrote a 3 book series because she's an overachiever like that. The first book is officially published and available on Amazon and the 2nd is available for preorder. The third will be released in early 2017! 


Seriously, how cool is that? Someone I'm close to got it together and actually made her dream of being a romance writer a reality. To say that I'm proud of her would be an understatement. I also feel personally invested in these books. She wrote the first few chapters of the series while watching me sweat and jiggle on the treadmill (hey she went willingly, I warned her!) 

So the books... they are fun, silly romance novels perfect for a cool fall night when you're curled up with a blanket and a cup of whatever it is you drink. Lena is a hopeless romantic herself so you know these books are going to be fun. Will they win any literary prizes and be on the summer reading list of every Ivy League college? Probably not. Will you enjoy lovable characters, more than a few a giggles and some sweet, sexy romance? Absolutely! I should mention that Lena is my polar opposite, no one will be beaten in her sex scenes, I promise.

I've added a link below, please check out the book! If you have Kindle Unlimited (which I highly recommend if you're a reader) they are free. If you don't have Kindle Unlimited, it only costs a dollar because she's a new writer. I promise you these books are worth way more than a dollar. Anyway, link below...GO READ!


Love, 
Catie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict