Goings On

I'm sorry about the break in posting, I honestly haven't really had much to say to anyone. I think I might be teetering towards a mild depression, everything and everyone has annoyed me, especially P & H's oldest. I find her whiny, demanding and lazy all things I knew she was before I moved in but I'm having trouble being tolerant lately. I think the infrequent (and unfulfilling when had at all) sex, less money and more responsibility is getting to me. I haven't been exercising or sleeping well and the early mornings for work are killing me and winter is on the way. Everything combined is pushing me a bit over the edge. 

Oh and my sons father decided that Orion should have a gun for his 20th birthday. As you can imagine I'm less than thrilled with the choice, even if it is an antique that Ri plans on hanging on a wall as a decoration. It's a functioning weapon and I wish he'd given him something else. I know that Ri is old enough to own a gun (he already has a rifle, not thrilled about that one either) and that he's taken the safety classes and that his dad has been teaching him to handle use them properly since he was around 8. I'm just anti-gun in general. Its one of the (thankfully) few things that Ri and I disagree on. I don't see the point in owning one. We don't hunt, or camp, or live in a dangerous place or even have dangerous jobs. What on earth would we need a gun in the house for? Apparently just for the joy of having it. As if this whole gun thing isn't enough Ri also started taking Systema Russian Martial Arts classes, from what I can tell this is just an organized fight club with guys that are willing to give you pointers on how to hurt people more. Fun, right? He's already a black belt in Kempo Karate. 

Why my only begotten son wants all this dangerous knowledge is beyond me. We're a peaceful family, I swear. And if you just run into him on the street he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Loves children, animals of any kind, old people. He just also has a passion for crap that can kill you...Balance is good, right?

What a downer of a post...sorry guys but I needed to vent a little. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict