It Came Yesterday & I LOVE IT

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I was shocked this morning when I got a text from UPS that said it was out for delivery. They had changed the delivery day to Monday but I guess things went faster than expected somewhere along the line.  Whatever happened, I'm so glad it did! And Amazon really came through by delivering Bina's new phone case and my cute new shirt. I should really play the lottery this weekend :-)

Know what else I love? That it was so freaking easy to set up. It took longer to download the OS update than it did to get all my apps and info back on the phone. Thank you APPLE!  Seriously in less than 15 minutes I was seamlessly transitioned from my 6 to my 7. Orion's transition from the 5 to the 6 was quick and easy too. B's was a little more difficult, but managed. Hooray new phones all around.

I worked from home today because it's P's last Friday off (his company has been on 4 day work week all summer.) I'm going to miss him next week, I look forward to relaxing with him on Friday night all week. I think I mentioned before that the opposite shift thing has been getting frustrating, I'm thinking it will be even more frustrating next week without him home. At least we put my morning break to good use today. Who says you can't get the job done (and done well) in 15 minutes?  ;-)

This weekend looks like another long slog of errands and running around. I'm sure I'll be frustrated and annoyed by noon tomorrow but at least today rocked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict