3 Days in a Row - Amazing!

It is 5 minutes past midnight so officially the first day of my week off.  I'm looking forward to sleeping really well tonight.  Last night after typing the blog I gave up and took a couple Benedryl.  Yes, I know they are for allergies but they are also the best sleep aid ever.  I slept for 8 hours straight, no tossing or turning or waking and trying to get back to sleep.  Just out.  I woke up actually ready to tackle the day.

 It was a good day too.  We didn't do anything wildly fantastic, just shopping and shopkicking and cooking (enchiladas & cream cheese brownies plus P made his fantastic apple pie. So. Yummy.)  Yesterday, while grabbing groceries we found french vanilla cappuccino k-cups and bought them on a whim.  This was probably one of the best decisions we've ever made.  So good and even better with a slice of pie.

I tried to sew a bit but was quickly visited by a furry friend called Felix.  His hobbies include all things thread-like that move.  I'm sure my index finger will heal quickly and (insert sarcasm) really that thread was a danger to all in the bedroom, he was just saving me from it.  Despite the help I was able to sew together a few rectangles.  What they will become is anyone's guess.  I was just sewing for sewing's sake which is something I enjoy doing.  I do still have a finished quilt top that I need to bat and back, I should do that...tomorrow because I should have time.  :)

I'm looking forward to another day of "nothing special" tomorrow.  I have to admit, i do love being relaxed.

Love,

Catie





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict