I Guess I Do Like Television

Because I just watched the entire 3rd season of Transparent in 2 days. They are one seriously fucked up family. I mean the dad being trans is the least of their problems. It's a good show, if you haven't seen it and you have access to Amazon, watch it. Trust me you'll feel better about your family after. But now that I've finished it I really should get my butt back on the treadmill. It's pretty amazing how much I do not want to do that though. I know I'm basically lazy but it's ridiculous how much I just want to go to bed, like right now. It's only 9 pm though, if I went to bed now I'd be up for the day (and very cranky) by 4 am. And Ri is going to be stopping by after he gets out of work at 10 and I probably won't see him again for the rest of the week so I'm going to stay up and hang up with him for a little while.

I was right about the weekend, it involved running around like a nut, very little sex and a tiff (not exactly a fight) for good measure. I feel like we do nothing but run around like nuts all weekend doing things for the kids or the house and honestly it's getting...annoying? Old? I don't know. One bright spot was that I did order the new iPhone on Friday night, YAY! Sadly it's on backorder so I probably won't see it until sometime next week.

Speaking of next week, it's October already, how the hell did that happen?? 3 months until Christmas, 2 until Thanksgiving, 103 days until Orion and I leave for the cruise. I'm looking forward to that, using our passports for the first time should be fun. I really hope I like cruising it looks like a fun and economical way to see lots of tropical places. Especially since it seems like me moving to Hawaii isn't going to happen, ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict