Tired Tuesday

Last night was not the best nights sleep ever. I went to bed later than I should have but I was asleep by a little past midnight. I could have gone to bed earlier but I wanted to hang out with Ri while he was around (he'll be working for the rest of the week.) Besides, while we were watching a movie I ordered a new laptop!  It's not anything special really, I went with a Chromebook because I've read good things about them. I don't need a super awesome fancy machine for the web-surfing, blogging and little bit of word processing that I do. I did go a little bit fancy because I picked one that has a touch screen, web-camera and 360 hinges so it can be used as a tablet. In my heart of hearts I really wanted a new MacBook Air but I just can't bring myself to spend a grand on one. The one I'm using right now is still working (it's 8 years old) but it's slow and can't be updated past the newest iOS version. Which isn't a big deal for now, but in 18 months or so when they release a new iOS this one will end up being even slower and vulnerable to viruses. I want to keep my current mac as a warehouse for my music, photos and important documents. The Chromebook will be the day to day internet surfing/blogging/shopping machine. I sorta can't wait to play with a new OS, I'm very familiar with Mac and I've used Windows for years too. Fingers crossed I love it, if not I only spent $175 on the thing so not a huge loss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict