Hello Neglected Blog!

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Things have been weird since the election and I haven't felt like posting. I think I was in shock. I honestly didn't think this country was dumb enough to actually fall for the orange idiot, I was wrong. Very wrong. And it felt like I was punched in the gut. The only good thing to come of it is that women are finally banding together again. I wish I could have been at the march in Washington but work, money, etc. I was definitely there in spirit.

Anyway, politics aside things have been going well in general. I still love P&H, I still need to lose weight, I still hate winter. I also still hate my job and haven't found another. What HAVE done is signed up for a postpartum doula class!!  I can't wait! I've already finished reading the required books, I have a list of questions for the instructors (just in case they don't answer them during class.) Does this mean I'll have a new career? Who knows but this is a job I can be passionate about. Something I'm interested in and that I'll enjoy. Most of all it's a start. I haven't bothered starting a new career path in 20+ years. It feels good to take this step.

Thats all for tonight, sadly I have to get up for work tomorrow :-(  I will be back soon though, no more giant breaks!



Comments

  1. yeah I'm also in shock about Trump. But happy to see so many people protesting him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one of those people protesting! Every morning I wake up wondering what horrible thing has been done by the Republicans. Terrible way to live!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict