Three Year Hiatus Is Long Enough, Right?

It's been forever, how is everyone here? Life has been good (really good, we're very lucky and I know it) and we've been blogging about it over on Life, Love and Family. But I think it's time for me to dust this old blog off just for me and the sexy stories that bounce around my brain. It hit me this morning that I had forgotten the names of the couple I wrote Whatever Wednesdays about. I had a really nice fantasy in bed this morning and thought I should write it out using...mmm who were they? James and Anne? Wendy and Jamie? I was fairly certain that the guy's name started with "J" Jack! That was it,so did I call the wife Sally? No, wait, stop, that's Nightmare Before Christmas.... but I'm pretty sure I called the guy Jack. As I'm typing this I have to say that I haven't gone back and looked so I'm still not sure what her name is. Polly? I remember I went through a phase of liking that name. I'd go through or an old blog post now but I'm a little distracted, attempting to make chicken wings in my new, very small (because let's find out if I like cooking in it before really investing) air fryer. Spoiler Alert: We really like air fried foods and should have jumped into a large, family meal sized one. Oh well, live and learn. Back to the matter at hand. All the Whatever Wednesdays are based on my own fantasies and experiences. I'm pretty up front about my love and support of all things sex. With a special wink towards kinky sex. Even if it's kinky sex that I wouldn't really be into, if you and your partner(s) are of age and everyone is giving consent, do it. Enjoy it. As adults we have very few ways of keeping playtime an active part of our lives and the few that are out there usually don't involve our partners unless they have very similar interests. I think sex in general and kinkly sex in particular gives us a safe, open place to play, explore ourselves and please each other. All good things as far as I'm concerned. So with that eye toward exploring in mind, let me tell you a story. A real one. About a year ago I was watching an episode of Will & Grace and the line "She sucks harder than a girl with daddy issues" went by. For whatever reason, that line had me laughing harder than it should have. I'm sure there was other funny stuff going on in the episode (it really is a funny show) but I don't really remember all the details now. But since I was laughing so hard, and it was a Saturday, I texted P "I think my new favorite phrase is "Sucks harder than a girl with daddy issues." Wanna let me suck you?" I should mention a that P was not at home when I sent this message. He was,understandably confused so he replied "Ok then. Why?" To which I replied "Because it's funny and I think I have daddy issues. Wanna get sucked?" P is a healthy male and I know how much he enjoys a blowjob so I was expecting a quick "yes, anytime." but instead got this reply: "Always, don't forget to have pigtails and a shirt that says "Yes, Daddy" and a schoolgirl skirt. Oh and knee high socks." Want to talk about electricity? I think those words went directly to my pussy which immediately started throbbing. I asked if we had just made plans for the night and he replied "Yes." And just like that a whole new kink opened up for me. The idea of being a little girl with a stern "daddy" was incredibly hot. A quick google search revealed that I was far from alone. DD/lg is a THING?? and it can be combined in various ways with S&M and d/s? Where has this been all my life. So over the last 9 months or so its a game P and I have been playing. We're both switches so sometimes he's my baby boy and sometimes I'm his little girl. It's great, it's fun and for now it's making us come like crazy. So what's coming up for Jack and what's her name? Some intense DDlg stuff. More intense than anything P and I do because that's how my fantasies run. P isn't very into giving pain. The odd smack here and there but he would rather punish me other ways (which are just as effective, I promise.) I am very much into a good spanking though so these next stories will probably include a bunch. Along with a new "Daddy-ish" side from our hero Jack. I hope you like what I've been dreaming up. And if you're more into what goes on in our real day to day, feel free to head over to our Poly blog. Until Wednesday....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict