It's Been A While..

So Saturday P and I were together all day, running errands, doing house stuff, flirting a little. It had been a great day and I was just starting to wind down for the evening when P asked me to go with him to the garage to see something he had set up out there. I generally don't care about what goes on in the garage (don't tell P) but I went anyway. I ended up gently teasing him about what he had done, expecting him to shoot a snide comment right back at me (we have great banter) but instead he grabbed one of my pigtails, pulled me close and growled that he was going to make me very sorry then choke me with his cock and make me swallow his cum. Needless to say I was intrigued, a little frightened, and very, very turned on. What can I say, my fear/pain/pleasure receptors are all entangled, it's anyone's guess why. I pulled away a little, giggled and called him a tease. P has a tendency to tease me by acting all mean and then being nothing but sweet. But something in his tone this time set me a little on edge and I wasn't sure why. Instead of answering he lead me inside the house and to our bedroom, where he shut and locked the door. Then pushed me over to the bed and ordered me to bend over it! After I was bent over he started smacking my ass over my jeans, I didn't count how many smacks but they were hard and frequent enough for me stop giggling and realize that he was not kidding around. Once I had whimpered once or twice he told me to stand up and take all my clothes off - all of them. I complied (my pussy was so wet) and asked him if he was going to take his clothes off too, I reached out to help him with his jeans but he slapped my hands away with his belt and told me he would tell me when I could touch him. He took off his jeans but left his boxers on, then sat on the bed, pulled me towards him and firmly pushed me over his knees. I was shocked, P has never truly spanked me before. In all the years we've been together he's swatted me here and there with floggers, a wooden spoon and his hands. We've played with nipple clamps, handcuffs, collars and light bondage. But he had never, ever made me feel like I was being properly punished before. He laid one very strong (I forget how strong he is) arm across my back holding me in place and then started giving me the first real spanking I've had in this relationship. It wasn't the most painful spanking I've ever had but it was no-nonsense and gave me that nervous/sexy/butterfly "I've been a bad girl, I'm so sorry" feeling that is somehow deliciously terrible. I don't know how many times he smacked my naked ass. P didn't ask me to count the swats or scold me, he just spanked and kept me from wiggling. I didn't cry (again it wasn't a harsh spanking) just whimpered and gasped but I felt punished and so turned on when he let me stand up. My pussy was so wet, it was embarrassing and I saw I wasn't the only one turned on, P had a massive erection and I wanted nothing more than fuck him. But I didn't get to stand for long or even say as word as he ordered me to bend back over the edge of the bed. I took a breath but before I could speak he was physically turning me around and pushing me over, he didn't raise his voice but when he said "I said over the bed, now" while pushing me over and slapping my ass again I almost lost it. How controlling he was was just so fucking hot. He placed a hand between my shoulders holding me down, pushed my legs far apart and started fingering me, pointing out how wet I was and what a dirty little slut I must be. I whimpered that I wasn't, I was trying to be good but all it got me was another spank before he went back to playing with my pussy, slapping it then slowly rubbing the sting away at first then then penetrating firmly and finger fucking me. I came quickly, I couldn't help it. P let me lay there panting for a moment before standing me up, taking me by my pigtails and pushing me to my knees. He told me to take his cock out then to put my hands behind my back and blow him, I did what he asked without hesitation. He "helped" me by using my pigtails to control depth/speed/how often I gagged and choked on his dick. It felt like he fucked my face for hours and I was sure he was going to hold me in place and make me swallow (I can't seem to bring myself to and he doesn't push it) but when I least expected it he pulled me up and bent me over the bed again this time using his dick to fuck me. I was sore but it felt so good, I loved hearing him, loved being controlled, loved feeling like I was being punished. I think I came a second time in three or four pushes. Once he was sure I had cum all over his dick he put me back on my knees, again with orders not to use my hands so I could lick and suck him clean. He held my pigtails again guiding me. Fucking my mouth, calling me a slut, saying I deserved it. I waited for the moment when he was going to say he was going to cum in my mouth and I was going to swallow it. I think he could tell I was getting really scared and decided to take pity on me. When he got close he pulled me up (pigtails are handy) and told me to get on my back like the little slut I was so he could fuck me. He did, very thoroughly and came so hard leaving me a shaking puddle of sweat and cum and pussy juices. My mind was blown. I had no idea he had that kind of dominance in him. I love that it's there, I sort of need to be controlled like that sometimes. As "scary" as spankings are I love them too and they do scare me. I would fight them but afterwards I love having a sore bottom, I love it when I sit down and after the ouch remember how much fun it was getting that sore bottom and all the fun stuff afterwards. Maybe this is how I need to be taught to swallow finally. I hope P plans on taking me in hand again soon! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict