Renovations Continue....and They Still Suck

There was a reason I never wanted to own property. The never ending 1st floor renovation we're currently undergoing is one of the many reasons. Not that I don't love the way our new and improved living room looks, I do. I just hate the hassle, headaches and (for lack of a better phrase) temper tantrums associated. This is an old house, nothing about it is standard. Quite a few things are just barely up to code. We run into issues pretty frequently, tempers flair, the house is in chaos and I'm 99.9% sure that making the place look better isn't worth it. On the bright side, aside from renovation stress we've been getting along really well. We even started a blog all together over on wordpress. Ok, it's mostly H and I with snarky comments from P thrown in. I'll probably be posting more over there than I do here, finding time to write on both blogs is going to be difficult. But I will keep this site open for my silly sexy short stories and just in case I ever need some blogging therapy!! New site: lifeloveandfamily-polyamorousstyle.com Feel free to comment and ask questions there too! Hope to see you soon! Catie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict