Why is Shark Tank a Thing?

Tonight I walked a mile on the treadmill, showered, and wandered into the bedroom to find the lovely H watching a show called "Shark Tank on CBS (it came on after the silly Agents of Shield show she's been watching with Oldest Daughter.) Foolishly, I sat down and started to watch too. The basic premise seems to be that they take small home grown businesses, sample their wares and then bash them until they are willing to sell stakes in their business for way less than they are probably worth. This is America at it's worst and I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Especially since Ashton Kutcher (yes Kelso from that 70's show) is one of the investors tonight. 

I think I'll add this to my list of reasons that I love Netflix, pick good shows and ignore the rest of the crap like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict