3:30AM Surprise Sex

I know I'm an odd duck but I love it when The Guy wakes me to mess around when he gets home from work in the early hours of the morning. I'm also sexually submissive so generally love being ordered around and "disciplined" in bed. I know- odd duck but I like what I like and make no apologies...

This post might be TMI but I want to remember last night...

Waking me for sex isn't something he does often, when he does it's usually for fun but sleepy sex. Last night was different. We had had an "active" weekend and by Sunday night my pussy was sore, it was great. I loved the tender feeling every time I sat down Monday but by Tuesday morning it was gone. When The Guy and I talked at lunchtime I mentioned that I was sad the feeling was gone. Instead of the "I'm glad it was fun" reply I was expecting he said "Oh, I guess that means you'll need another hard fucking." I giggled and said I always needed one and he just chuckled. Sex didn't come up again when we talked later in the day, it rarely does during the week and honestly I had forgotten we had even had the conversation. Apparently he hadn't. I always wake up a little when he gets into bed but usually just for a quick kiss before  falling back to sleep. Last night when he got into bed his kiss was far more intense, then he grabbed my hair and pinned my head to my pillow with one hand and forced his other between my legs and pulled the crotch of my panties down roughly. As I gasped he growled that if I liked the panties I was wearing I would get them off before he tore them in half. I knew he meant it and did my best in my sleepy state to quickly wiggle out of them. The second they were off he firmly pushed my legs apart, kissed me and slapped my pussy hard enough to sting. I closed my legs with a muffled ouch. He growled at me to open my slutty little legs that second giving my hair another tug. I did, I was already so wet it was almost shameful. I could feel him smile against my mouth as he kissed me again and whispered "Do not close them again, my little slut." I whimpered as he pushed his fingers roughly into my very wet pussy, fucking it roughly. He relaxed his grip on my hair as I wiggled trying to get accustomed to his rough rhythm and reached to touch him. He held my hand down and calmly said no, he was in charge and I wasn't moving until he told me to. I can't remember anything specific but he kept whispering exactly what he was doing to me into my ear, calling me a slut, asking if my pussy was getting sore and slapping it when I would when I whimpered yes then going back to roughly finger fucking me. When I would get close to cuming he would slow his pace until I was calm again. I could feel his erection against my side and wanted to please him. I asked (ok begged) him if he would let me while trying to get my hand free. He answered no, slapped my inner thigh and pussy again and told me to behave. I whimpered that I was trying to be good, he kissed me and started torturing my clit making me pant and my legs shake. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy was, he kept whispering into my ear again I can't remember what exactly but it drove me crazy. When he finally asked if I wanted to cum, all I could do was nod. He used my hair to pin me down again and finger fucked my poor pussy so hard while giving me permission to cum on them, which I did. So,  so hard. I was shaking and felt like I had run a marathon trying to catch my breath. He held me for a minute and told me I was a good girl but now I needed to please him. I nodded and he laid back on the bed. He told me to blow him, which was fun, but I could feel him holding back. He would pull my hair when he wanted me to slow down or stop. I was getting a little frustrated and earned a spank for fighting against slowing down. I had forgotten that he was in charge but remembered and apologized. He told me he would cum when he was ready and sent me back to "work". After a few more minutes he told me to stop, stand and bend over the bed. As he stood up a small chill went down my spine. Had I misbehaved again? Was he going to use the dreaded spoon? What had I done?  Instead of a spanking, he spread my legs apart and told me that he wanted to cum in my pussy. It hit me just how sore was going to be when he fucked me but it didn't stop me from cuming again just before he did. We fell back into bed together, kissed, snuggled thanked each other and fell asleep. 

Today my pussy is tingly and sore, it feels awesome. I wish we could do it again tonight but I'm exhausted and probably won't even wake up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as Therapy

Hello Neglected Blog!

Hello, I Am a Podcast Addict